While going through various magazines and watching the fashion shows, we have found out the Pastel colors are shaping up to be a big trend for spring summers 2k18. Diverting from bold colors, this summers will be all about pastel colors. The colors of this family are usually described as “soothing”, “soft”, “neutral”, “milky”, “washed out”, and “desaturated “. Spring- summer is a hot season and it’s time to take out your cool colors such as mint green, powder blues, and baby pink and it will definitely refresh your summer looks. Pastel colors look great on every skin tone. So if you are a fan of bold colors like red, dark green, maroon etc, and have never tried pastels, we can make it easier for you.
1. Pastels with floral prints
Pastels really look good in prints, especially in floral prints. Be it tops or bottoms or overcoats, printed florals in pastel color looks so decent.
- You can take your inspiration from these pictures if you are not sure about how to style them gracefully. In this picture, a printed skater skirt has been paired up with a white crop top. A hat has been added to give a proper summer looks.
You can see how soothing these colors look in summers. Again, a model wearing a crop top with a printed skirt. You must definitely get this kind of outfit for your wardrobe.2. Plains
Not only in prints but you can style pastels in plain outfits too.
- Nargis Fakhri wore a pastel blue perfectly tailored suit with embroidered golden bling near the cuffs, designed by Monisha Jaising.
- Sonakshi Sinha looks so lovely in a strapless jumpsuit from Lavish Al which she wore for an episode of dance reality show.
Not only in western dresses but you can rock the pastels in ethnic outfits too like saree, suits, and lehngas.
- Sonam Kapoor tells us how to style your printed pastel saree. She totally rocks in this double pallu sky blue georgette saree during Neerja promotions.
- Wedding season is again here and if you are going shopping, here’s a style tip for you:- avoid dark and bold colors. Wearing dark colors in a summer wedding will not really look good. So instead go for lighter shades. Just go for a beautiful shade of pastel and you will stand out and unique.
Not only your outfits but your accessories can also be in pastel colors this season. You can carry a pastel clutch with your bold outfit to balance the looks.
- Pastel shoes look amazing in combination with light colored dresses.
- Don’t forget about adding pastel shades too.
We are sure that you will definitely fall in love with pastels after reading this blog. And those who already love florals will get a new mantra to style their pastels.
Wanna know more about upcoming fashion trends? Here are some more trends to follow, staright from the Elie Saab Ready to Wear 2018 collection.