Our Holy Grail Foundation is the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. Yes, we said it!
A drugstore product that we and a large number of beauty gurus swear by. Hence we’ve got you a detailed review of the Maybelline Fit me Foundation so that you can consider adding it to your makeup stash.
Why should you buy it?
- The varied shade range. The shade range of this foundation is so flexible that every skin tone is sure to get a perfect match from the range. There’s something for everyone.
- Easy to use. This foundation can be used by one and all. If you’re a makeup beginner or you want something for everyday use this foundation should be your go to. It’s extremely lightweight and the coverage is buildable making it useful for someone wanting sheer coverage to someone looking for full coverage.
- Suits all skin types. If you’re from the oily skin family this will be your favorite as it leaves a completely matte finish and if you’re someone who has dry skin then all you need to do is moisturize your face well before application. One bonus point is that it is suitable for sensitive skin as well.
- Staying Power. The foundation can stay up to 7-8 hours in winters and 5-6 hours in summers.
- Affordable Pricepoint. Priced at 525 INR, this foundation is a must buy for its affordable price range and all that it offers for the price.
- Coverage. This foundation has incredible coverage. The best part about it is that the coverage is buildable so you can build medium to full coverage based on what you prefer.
- Finish. It gives a matte finish, is extremely lightweight and doesn’t look cakey at all.
How’s the packaging?
It’s packed in a glass bottle with a black screw cap and the shade name and number is mentioned on the sticker at the top of the cap. The bottle is extremely lightweight but doesn’t come with a pump dispenser.
If you ask us there a just two tiny cons with this foundation :
- It doesn’t come with a pump dispenser which may be unhygienic and can also get messy or lead to wastage of product.
- It contains parabens, so if anyone is looking to avoid it then it might not be what you’re looking for.
Do we recommend it?
Absolutely yes. A foundation that has way more pros to it than cons is something we definitely suggest, hence a big yes to the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation.
Where to buy it?
You can purchase it online from any cosmetic store (links below)