‘Late night texts to Bae, excuse me, does it still exist?’, ‘Celebrating new years eve with your BF is so old school, I don’t bother about it anymore’, ‘Why are you panicking if your partner cancelled the date night?’ Finding me weird? You would definitely not if you are dating an entrepreneur as you would feel all these words by heart. An entrepreneur is one of the busiest people you would ever deal with and if you are in a relationship with an entrepreneur, you will surely relate to all these facts.
1. ‘What, your boyfriend calls you four times a day, Oh God! Is he hopeless or is he unemployed?’
You simply cannot understand how people have so much time in the world for their partners.
2. ‘Really your girlfriend remembers all the dates of Valentines week and she wishes you on each one of them.’
You start thinking that these girls exist only in romantic Bollywood movies and are unreal.
3. ‘I will go on an exotic holiday this holiday season. I am booking the tickets in advance and would surprise my partner. Shit!’
You also want holidays with Bae but you forget that you cannot plan dates in advance as anything could happen at the last moment.
4. ‘What better way to spend this Sunday rather than binge watching our favourite series. Oh, but what if he has to go to work.
Yes, rarely they have holidays on Sundays. It is unplanned.
5. ‘Your boy saved for months to gift you this luxury watch. At least I don’t have to worry about this.’
A good part is that their hard work pays off and they earn really well to pamper their loved ones.
6. ‘If God grants me one wish then I would definitely ask him to grant me a zone where I don’t have to deal with waiting calls while talking to him.’
Those calls waiting are annoying and you cannot control your anger no matter how hard you try.
7. ‘Why don’t you set up a time for your work and have humanly working hours?’
Just because you are working so hard every time and I cannot see struggling all the time.
Could you relate to any of these? If not, then I can guarantee you that you are not dating an entrepreneur and your life has no similar scenarios. Anyways, in the end, you are supposed to respect your partner and their work and support them. This way your relationship will not face any setbacks. And dating an entrepreneur is not so difficult, after all.