OMG! You accidently dropped your much loved and expensive bronzer from Bobbi Brown on the floor.
CONSEQUENCES- a) Bronzer gone b) bummed by mom
Umm… We’re here to help. We mean, with the bronzer! Haha !
Well, there is a cheap and easy way to make bronzer at home.
1. Natural cocoa or baking cocoa powder (1 tsp)
2. Alcohol (to clean the container)
3. Cinnamon powder ( a very little amount)
- To make sure that the container is completely clean, clean the container with some rubbing alcohol.
- Take the cocoa powder and sprinkle some cinnamon powder on that, mix it well.
- Then add some rubbing alcohol to it in order to make a clumpy mixture so that it can be pressed later.
- Put the mixture in the container and lay a paper towel on it and press it as hard as you can ( Don’t break the container).
- Smooth it out and refrigerate it in the fridge for about 2 hours or overnight (if you are really in not that much hurry).
HERE IS YOUR ALL NEW BRONZZEERRRRR!
Alternate for the lazy peeps- Take some cocoa powder , cinnamon powder and add some coconut oil to it. You have your cream bronzer ready.
Cover Image Source- http://www.fashionlady.in/how-to-apply-bronzer-makeup-get-your-bronzer-game-up-with-these-tips/44533